Formal Dressy Diamante Satin Silver Slip-ons Mules - €10





This is a very elegant pair of mules/slip-ons that are made of silver fabric with a satin appearance, decorated very beautifully with white diamante jewels. I've only worn them out once for a few hours and have kept them in careful storage in my wardrobe.

The soles still have a protective layer of wrapping over them, I was so excited to put them on for my night out that I didn't realise the wrapping was still there - so the shoes come to you with fab new soles once it is removed :)

They're marked as size 38, but detailed measurements are as follows:

- heel to toe on the inside sole = 10 1/8 inches (i normally wear shoes that are 9 3/4 to 9 7/8 inches, the extra inch is important because these are pointy shoes and the feet doesn't go all the way into the front)
- widest part of the sole = 3 1/8 inches
- heel = 2 inches


Shipping: €6 to Ireland, €8 to Europe, €10 to Everywhere Else


No comments: