[SOLD] Embroidery Handmade Tan Leather India Khussa Sandals - €6.80







I picked this lovely pair of Khussa shoes when I was in Calcutta over summer. They come to you handmade in every aspect, direct from a government emporium in India that supports local craftsmen and their art. These are not factory made, and so each design only comes in one size. I saw quite a few pairs that I fancied in the shop, but had to pass them cos the shoes were not made in my size.

After trying on many pairs for ages, I found this which fit my feet perfectly! I hate to let them go, but I don't really have much chance to wear them out and would love to find a new home for them, of course a lucky lady with a similar sized feet :) These are perfect for many occasions cos they're made of a tan colour, which means they will match really well with many different outfits. Also take note of the beautiful embroidery at the front of the shoes...this is a standard that factory made shoes cannot easily match up to!

There is no sizing on the shoes, so please follow the measurements:
- heel to toe on the inside sole = 9 3/4 inches
- widest part of the sole = 3 1/8 inches
- heel = flat


They did not come with a shoebox, so I will be wrapping them properly (bubblewrap and all). I was going to suggest sending them in an alternative box, but checked the post office rates and it's way cheaper to send by a packet than a parcel. I'm quite flexible with different arrangements, so get in touch if you've any special request for shipping :)

Shipping: €4.50 to Ireland, €6 to Europe, €8 to Everywhere Else

No comments: